Information on personal data protection by
SC LEADER TEAM BROKER DE ASIGURARE SRL
SC LEADER TEAM BROKER DE ASIGURARE SRL (hereinafter “Leader Team”) with headquarters in Bucharest, Pictor Theodor Aman Street no. 11, 1st floor, district 1, Fiscal Identification Number 18773947, Trade Register no. J40/9965/2006, as a controller of personal data, in accordance with the requirements of the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, provides this information in order to clarify the manner and motives of our company’s processing your personal data, and to ensure that the rules we apply remain transparent for you.
- Personal data means any data that can lead to the identification of an individual, either directly, either by link between them, such as, first name, last name, photo, age, sex, nationality, ethnic group, home/residence address, e-mail address, IP address, occupation, income, bank account, political beliefs, religion, signature etc.
- personal data on criminal convictions, crimes and offences mean a special category of personal data concerning criminal deeds and offences of the data subject;
- processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- data subject means the individual whose personal data are processed, for example: insured person, parent/agent of the insured person;
The Purpose of collection and processing personal data:
- Providing insurance services, e. tender and issuance of insurance polices, management of insurance contracts/polices, assistance for/awarding claims, including checking in order to detect and prevent potential fraud.
- Conclusion of insurance contract/Insurance policy which the data subject is part
- Specific request of the data subject in order to obtain an insurance offer through Leader Team and our partners;
- Fulfilling legal obligations;
- Fulfilling legitimate interests of Leader Team during the performance of the object of activity
- Consent of the data subject, where appropriate;
Duration – The retention of personal data is done for the established duration of the purposes mentioned plus a legal time delay for archive.
Your Rights as far as the personal data processing is concerned are:
- The right to access information – You have the right to request a report on your personal data that we are processing.
- The right to correction – Whether your personal data are incorrect, your have the right to request us to correct them. If we communicate to third parties data that are subsequently corrected, we will inform also the respective third parties in this regard.
- The right to oppose to data processing – You can oppose to receive personalized commercial messages from us. Whether you are not still a LEADER TEAM client, when you become one, we can ask if you would like to receive personalized If you have second thoughts subsequently, you can opt to receive no further advertising messages. You cannot oppose to the processing of your personal data by LEADER TEAM, whether we have the legal obligation to process them if it is necessary to conclude a contract with you.
- The right to restricting the processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the use of your personal data in the case you consider that the information are inaccurate or we are processing data illegally;
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request from us to transfer your personal data directly to you or to another company. This applies to personal data we process through automatic means and with your consent or based on a contract concluded with If this is possible from a technical point of view, we will transfer your personal data.
- The right to deletion – You can request from us to delete your personal data if:
- data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent based on which the processing takes place;
- LEADER TEAM processes your personal data illegally or
- An EU or a Member State regulation requires the deletion of your personal data by LEADER TEAM.
- The right to complaints – If you are not satisfied by the manner in which we replied to your requests, you have the right to raise a complaint.
- Transfer of personal data – Personal data can be transferred, depending on the types of insurance that we shall commission for you to:
- Public authorities (including tax authorities etc.);
- providers involved directly/indirectly in the tender process, issuance, management of insurance polices and provision of assistance for claims (insurance-reinsurance from Romania or from European Union, providers of services for settlement of claims files);
- other companies from the group they belong to;
- archiving companies, providers of IT and book keeping services, courier firms, law firms;
You can contact us by
Address: Pictor Theodor Aman, Numarul 11, Etaj 1, Sector 1, Bucuresti, Romania
Additional details as well as possible updates of this notification regarding the protection of your data can be done in the following section: